Driving School Ireland
087 6688797 - 071 9162311
(g) Passenger Stops
The test must include 3 simulated passenger stops. It is not necessary to open the doors.
- This section does not apply yet.
- See separate laminate.
- The test must also include a demonstration by the applicant of how to operate the main power switch, if fitted, and one of the following, selected at random by the tester.
- how to open the door manually (in the event of the powered system failing).
- how to operate the emergency exit (where fitted).
- how to lock the vehicles doors.
- how to operate the fuel shut-off device (where fitted).
- show the location of the 1st aid kit, or the fire extinguisher, or the red warning triangle.